Megali doing a cameo in Vikram's next film,Sketch!!!


 Actress Meghali, who is yet to make her debut with the Pa Vijay-starrer Arudra, has now signed a biggie. She will be doing a cameo in Vikram's next film, Sketch, directed by Vijay Chandar. Though it is a guest appearance, she claims that she has some major combination scenes with Vikram. "I got a call from one of Vijay's assistants. Things progressed so quickly and I even completed shooting for my portions, now. Though it is a cameo, my character will be a turning point in the film," she says.On working with Vikram, she says, "He is the most inspiring person I've ever met. Ever since I wanted to become an actress, I wanted to act with him. I am glad that I finally got an opportunity to work with him. He was very helpful during the shoot. He offered several tips to better my dialogue delivery. I am happy to have worked with him."
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. CFE.
Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah. Published by Premium Themes. Powered by Blogger.
Creative Commons License